Friday, December 12, 2014

Most Important

Throughout my service I learned that the most important thing for Elementary students, is letting them know that you care about them. I've seen students that know that their teacher cares about them and other students' that thing otherwise. I realized that the students that know that their teacher cares about them do a lot better in obeying and respecting the teacher. Those students' that think that their teacher doesn't care may be more rebellious in the class.

The class that I did my service for the teacher was wonderful. She cared about all of her students' and tried to show them through teaching them. The teacher helped me know that the most important thing is to care for the students' and treat them all equally when they get into trouble. This was a wonderful learning experience for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment