Friday, October 17, 2014

Responsibilities

I have a few responsibilities were I volunteer. When I get to the school I need to make sure that each student is behaving good at their stations. I go around to each station and help the students by answering their questions, that are usually about what they are needing to do. Each time the students switch stations I help those at the computers log in and remind them to take their spelling test. I also help by correcting the students assignments.

As I go around to the different stations the teacher is at the reading station. Where the students learn more about reading. She expects me to help the rest of the students with their questions and keep them quit during the stations. The teacher wants me to do this because it helps her get more things done with the students at the reading station. These are my responsibilities as a volunteer and the teacher expects me to help her with the students.

No comments:

Post a Comment